Directions to Humboldt and Harding High School Pools
Humboldt Senior High School is three blocks south of George Street and two blocks
west of Robert Street on the "west side" of Saint Paul. Enter the multiple doors facing
north at the corner where Gorman Avenue and Baker Street meet. The pool is directly
to the right as you enter.
Mapquest directions to Humboldt High School from Wayzata West Middle School.
From Highway 52:
- Exit Concord Street and proceed northwest for approximately 5
blocks to the stop light
- From the stop light take George Street (middle choice up the hill) approximately 4 blocks to Gorman Avenue
- Turn left and go south on Gorman three blocks to the school
From Smith Avenue(High Bridge Higbway 149):
- Take George Street east 12 blocks to Gorman Avenue
- Turn right and go south on Gorman three blocks to the school
- Gorman is one block east of Humboldt Av. stop sign next to the library
From Downtown Saint Paul:
- Cross the Wabasha Street bridge and proceed south on Wabasha
- Stay on Wabasha by taking the first right turn past the caves
- Continue south on Wabasha until it turns into Humboldt Avenue
- Continue south to Elizabeth Street
- This is three blocks south of the stop sign at George Street next to the library
- Left on Elizabeth one block to Gorman, right on Gorman one block to school entry
From Robert Street (Highway 3):
- Go west on Baker Street two blocks to the school
Harding Senior High School From I-94 - Exit onto White Bear Avenue and go north 5 blocks to 3rd Street East.
Go west (left turn) 4 blocks (just past football field) and take a right turn proceed into the parking lot.